Monday, August 17, 2009

Blue Moon Review

**Spoilers from Book 1**
Eager to learn everything she can about her new abilities as an Immortal, Ever turns to her beloved Damen to show her the way. But just as her powers are increasing, Damen’s are waning.
In an attempt to save him, Ever travels to the magical dimension of Summerland, where she learns the secrets of Damen’s tortured past; a past which he has always kept hidden from her. But in her quest to cure Damen, Ever discovers an ancient text that details the workings of time. Now Ever must choose between turning back the past and saving her family from the accident that claimed their lives—or staying in the present and saving Damen, who grows sicker every day...


My Thoughts:

The first thing I will say about this book is that it was indeed a rollercoaster ride. When you thought you finally figured it out, you were pretty much right back to square one. There were a few things that I really didn’t see coming at all, and caught me off guard big time. There were a few new characters and I enjoyed them, I couldn’t figure them out! Even when I was at the end of the novel and the words pretty much spelled out everything, I was still in big time shock. My favorite part of the book was leaving about Ever’s and Damen’s past lives together. Alyson Noel described it so perfectly! This book wasn’t as romantic as the first one, but it still kept me on the edge of my seat the whole entire time, and when I wasn’t reading the novel, I was thinking about the novel. Well if that makes any sense. I would pretty much just sit on the couch and want to throw the book across the room because of certain things that happened and my boyfriend would just look at me like I was crazy but it happens. I can’t believe Alyson Noel left the book the way she did. I honestly think I’m going to go crazy! Anyway Shadowland, book three in the Immortals series, comes out January 5, 2010. I give this book 4.5 out of 5 paws.





Comment Question of the Blog:

If you’ve read the series, who’s your favorite character and why? Let me know in the comment section below!


P.S. The Bloody Bookaholic is giving away a ton of books!! So go HERE and enter!! Let her know i refered you!

As always,

That Chick That Reads

3 comments:

  1. Nice review Leslie! Thanks for sharing your thoughts =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read these books but they are on my tbr. Glad you liked it. Good review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this review! I read Evermore and have been wondering about Blue Moon for a while. I'm glad you think it's good!

    ReplyDelete