Thursday, August 20, 2009

Booking Through Thrusday


This weeks Booking Through Thursday Question is:
What's the best book you've read recently?



This one was a tough one! I've read two good books in the last week and the one that stood out the most had to be Alyson Noel's Blue Moon. It's just one of those books that leaves you wanting to know what happens next! Especially the way she ended it! Anywho, That's my pick this week, what about you guys? Lemme know in the comment section below what the best book you've read recently.
As always,
That Chick That Reads

7 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I couldn't narrow down to 1. I have four listed at my place, Just Books.
    Velva Jean Learns to Drive - Jennifer Niven
    Mudbound - Hillary Jordan
    Finger Licken' Fifteen - Janet Evanovich
    The Narrows - Michael Connelly
    Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2009/08/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just recently added this series to my to-read list. It seems like everyone's reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check this one out as well. Thanks for the tip. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good pick! I really need to check this one out...

    It was hard for me to pick just one favorite, so I did a top five :) Here's my BTT.

    ReplyDelete