Thursday, August 27, 2009

Booking Through Thursday

This is hosted over at Booking through Thursday. The Question this week is... ready for it...

"What’s the lightest, most “fluff” kind of book you’ve read recently?"

So I really had to think about this one but I guess I have to go with, Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber. It was fun and very sterotypical but very funny! It was an easy read and i'm actually very excited to see how this series is going to end up.

So what about you guys? What's the fluffiest book you've read recently? Leave your answer in the comment section below.


As always,
That Chick That Reads

10 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this one before, but I'll look for it at the library... Here's my BTT response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I have yet to get on the vampire wagon but it all seems so enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine weren't very recent but I picked a Nora Roberts and a Pamela Anderson (!) novel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first three of this series in my TBR pile somewhere. Glad to know they're fun reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a lot of people put nearly all YA or SciFi/vampire fiction into fluff. I tried to make the case in my post that fluff is all relative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine was vampire-related as well...the seventh Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire book by Charlaine Harris, definitely fluff, but entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fluff book can be hard to define. I have seen this series and am very interested. I love funny easy reads at times! You can visit my picks at
    http://booktumbling.wordpress.com/2009/08/27/booking-through-thursday-8-27-09/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come pick up your award! http://lafemmereaders.blogspot.com/2009/08/top-commenters-award.html

    ReplyDelete