Thursday, September 3, 2009

Booking through Thursday

This is hosted over at Booking through Thursday. The Question this week is... ready for it...

What’s the biggest book you’ve read recently?


Hmm.. well I just now finished Hardball by Sara Paretsky which was 446 pages long and then I finished Blood Promise by Richelle Mead last week which was 503 pages long, so I guess Blood Promise Wins lol!

So what about you guys? What's the Biggest book you've read recently?

let me know in the comment section below.

As always,
That Chick That Reads

9 comments:

  1. I need to get started on Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series, I have only read positive reviews of it!

    Here's my recent biggest read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose to go with "big" themes and hype rather than size, so I chose The Hunger Games.

    I did receive a copy of Edward Rutherfurd's "New York" to review - it clocks in at 1018 pages. I'm not quite sure that I'm up to concentrating for that long at the moment, so it has drifted to the bottom of my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read/heard of them. They do sound interesting though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Ladybug - I'm just about ready to jump on the Vampire Academy bandwagon :) Here's my BTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting ready to start the Vampire Academy series - it should come in the mail today. I didn't know the last one was that big - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This summer I read Firefly Lane (479 pages), but I read it in just a few days because it was so good I couldn't put it down!

    Sue

    http://bookbybook.blogspot.com/2009/07/fiction-review-firefly-lane.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Biggest in terms of size and popularity recently (which I interpreted as within the last two weeks) was Little Women. Can't go wrong with classics!

    ReplyDelete