Monday, August 3, 2009

It's Monday, What are you Reading?

This event is hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog, if you want to participate make sure you go HERE to post your name so other people can check it out!

Okie so books that i've read this week:

Destined for an Early Grave: This book was very, very good! I abs. love Cat and Bones! It's very amusing and I just love to see what shinanagans these too will get into. Definately looking forward to the next book.

That is actually the only one i've had a chance to read all week.

But this week I plan to read:

1. Thorn Queen by Richelle Mead- Book 2 in the Dark Swan Series, this is what i'm currently reading...
2. L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad- i've seriously tired to finish it, but hopefully I will this week.
3. The Host by Stephanie Meyer- heard good things, but we'll see

8 comments:

  1. Oh, the Night Huntress series! I haven't read it yet...I really need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Host is pretty good, a little long but still a great story. I am jealous that you read Destined for an Early Grave. I am waiting for my copy to arrive! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I have the first 3 of Jeaniene Frost's books on my bookshelf but haven't started them yet, I really must. Loved Richelle Meads Vampire Academy series so might be time to try some of her adult series!
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked The Host. It was pretty good.
    I've thought about reading LA Candy, but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to hearing what you think of 'The Host'. I'm really curious about it as I've heard many good things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read it but I've seen good reviews for The Host. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just listened to The Host on Audio Book and I was instantly caught up in it! I really really enjoyed listening to this book, I hope that you enjoy reading it! Thanks for your comments on my blog and thanks for visiting!
    Big Hugs, Bethxx

    ReplyDelete