Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Soul to Take Review


She doesn't see dead people, but…
She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.
Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next…

My thoughts:

Well I was at Border’s the other day and I kept looking around for another book other than Alyson Noel’s “Blue Moon” and this one kept grabbing my attention. I mean I literately kept looking around the store for like half an hour and this book was the one that I kept coming back to, which was good because omgee is it awesome! The writing was so captivating and creative, it wasn’t awkward to read. I loved the characters! Nash had to be my personal favorite. I guess it’s because the way he explains everything and his love towards Kaylee, that’s not said in words but in the way he acts. Their relationship is a tad bit fast, but I guess they just flow together. The plot was very interesting and exciting to learn what banshee’s were and their functions. The only thing that I didn't really like was the way she reacted to everything I guess, but other than that the book was abs wonderful! I loved the Prequel which is available for free on here site, or just click HERE to read it. Overall I give this book 4 out of 5 paws.




Comment Question of the Blog:

If you could be a supernatural thing, what would you be and why? Leave your creative responses in the comment section below.

As always,

That Chick That Reads

4 comments:

  1. Oh I have been seeing this book everywhere! Even my mom told me to read it! I'm going to have to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic review! If I could be a supernatural thing I'd probs be a witch, you get magic, daylight, decent teeth, plus if someone called be a b-tch, I'd just hex them, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I really want to read this book. I can't wait! Great review. Very quick and to the point.

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete