Friday, August 14, 2009

One more award this week!

The lovely Miss Remmers' over at Miss Remmers' Review, awarded me with the Lemonade Award! I love it! Muchos Thank yous!!!

The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude. Here are the rules for accepting this award:

•Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
•Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
•Link your nominees within your post.
•Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
•Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

This is awesome! I feel really honored to have received this awesome award! Thank you Miss Remmers' for such an awesome award! Here are the blogs I'd like to pass this award on to:

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award. This was very kind of you. I will happily post it on my sidebar, and pass it on to 10 more bloggers - but I fear that they have probably already received this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i awarded it to some that already had it =) totally think they deserve it =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! I have a bunch that I need to post about, and forward, lol..but I've been so busy. Luckily I'm now on vacation, so I can get caught up :)

    Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl! :-D Even if I already had it, it makes me happy to get it again! :) Keep being awesome!

    ReplyDelete