Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


Ok so I saw this on Bookworming in the 21st century's blog post and thought it would be totally fun to do!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of
Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here is my teaser:

"It was my fifth birthday, and we went to the Field Museum of
Natural History. I don’t think I had ever been to the Field Museum
before"

-The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

9 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about this one. My post is up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been really wanting to read this book. (Before I see the movie). Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read this book, but I've heard such great things about it. Hope you're enjoying it!

    ~ Popin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about this book. Thanks for the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is on my tbr list, and I hope to get to it before the movie comes out :) I've got a couple of good teasers this week. Here's a link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this book. These lines just make me want to read it all over again. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never read this one! But I probably should before it comes out in movie form.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not read this book but have heard lots of good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been hearing a lot about this book lately, especially with the movie coming out soon. I should definitely pick it up

    ReplyDelete