Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here is my teaser:

"Frankie Perino and I were lucky that day. Lucky to be alive -that's what everybody said." - Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

I asked Sarah if she would be interested in doing an interview for me and she said yes!! So i'm very excited about that! So expect it very soon =) Anyway guys what about you? Give me your teaser in the comment section below.

As always,
That Chick That Reads

4 comments:

  1. This is next on my list. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teaser! I have this book just haven't read it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about this book.

    Your blog has been nominated for an award.
    http://pageturners-underthecover.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards.html

    - Thanks Pixie

    ReplyDelete