Monday, August 24, 2009

What are you reading?

This is hosted over at Jkaye's book blog! Check it out HERE!

Books I finished this week:

1) Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
2) Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
3) Secret Society by Tom Dolby

Books Planned this Week:
1) Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
2) Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

We'll see if I get this done =) School starts this week so yeah.. Anyway lemme know what you're reading in the comment section below. Or if you have already reviewed any of the books I have planned this week lemme know!

As always,
That Chick That Reads

2 comments:

  1. I loved Twenty Boy Summer! Sarah shares my agent, so I may be teeeeensy bit biased, but the book was wonderful. I'm currently reading Busted: Confessions of an accidental player, by Antony John (who also shares our agent) I'm loving it, too! Hunger Games is on my to-read list and I have no idea if Suzanne has an agent. I felt like I needed you to know I do read other books, too ;) Can't wait to see your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read of the ones you read last week, but I read the Hunger Games. Here is my review. I'm currently reading Rumors: A Luxe Novel.

    ReplyDelete