Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award!

So I was gone pretty much since Sunday and I barely checked my email today. I found out that Andrea over at The Little Bookworm awarded me the really coolieoushious Zombie Chicken Award! Thanks so mucho Andrea, you are flippen awesome!!

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..
I'm passing this awesome award off to the following blogs:
4. NotNessie, Today's Adventure
Thanks again to Andrea for being soooo awesome!!
As Always,
That Chick That Reads

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Leslie! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I love this award, its too cute :)

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - and you have another award here :) http://thebookcellarx.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks. You are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This definately made my day!! Chickens + Zombies = AWESOME!!!


    Thanks, and congrats as well on recieving the Zombie Chicken!!

    ReplyDelete