Saturday, September 5, 2009

Crazy about Fall TV

As summer leaves us, new TV shows and seasons emerge from their hiding. I know I can not wait until some of these shows air! So to show my excitement, here is a short Fall Lineup:




Tuesday- September 8th
Melrose Place- 9 p.m. (CW)
90210- 8/7c p.m. (CW)

Wednesday- September 9th
Glee- 9 p.m. (FOX)
Thursday- September 10th
Vampire Diaries- 8:30 p.m. (CW)

Monday- September 14th
Gossip Girl- 9/8c p.m. (CW)
One Tree Hill- 8/7c p.m. (CW)

Thursday- September 17th
Fringe- 9/8c p.m. (CBS)
Bones- 8/7c p.m. (FOX)
The Office- 9 p.m. (NBC) [thanks April for mentioning]
Monday- September 21st
Hereos- 9/8c p.m. (NBC)
CSI Miami- 8/7c p.m. (CBS)
House- 8/7c p.m. (FOX)
Wednesday- September 23rd
Cougar Town- 9:30/8:30c p.m. (ABC)
Criminal Minds- 9/10et p.m. (CBS)
Law & Order SVU- 9/8c p.m. (NBC)
Thursday- September 24th
CSI- 9/8c p.m. (CBS)

Friday- September 25th
Smallville- 8/7c p.m. (CW)

Sunday- September 27th
Dexter- 9/10et p.m. (SHOWTIME)
Family Guy- 9/8c p.m. (FOX)
The Simpsons- 7:30 p.m. (FOX)
The Cleveland Show- 8:30 p.m. (FOX)


So goodbye summer, Hello new TV. These are only a few and I got the time slots from the internet so don't kill me if it's wrong. Although most of them are from their website =) Anyway lemme know what you guys are excited for this coming season in the comment section below! Vampire Diaries maybe?

As always,
That Chick That Reads

4 comments:

  1. I think I'll be watching Glee. I recored the pilot and will watch it soon. I love the fact that it's a musical and I've heard awesome stuff about it.

    I haven't read Vampire Diaries, but I think I'll give the show a try!

    GOSSIP GIRL. YES! I'll definitely be watching. I actually haven't watched season 2 yet, but I won it in a contest so hopefully I'll receive it soon!

    CRIMINAL MINDS. So wicked amazing. Love that show to death.

    I watch OTH and House too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for House and Gray's Anatomy and Lost. We've been watching the Lost Season 1 DVDs with our kids (first time for them) and they're hooked now too!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, you forgot the greatest TV show... THE OFFICE.
    Haha, that starts up Thursday 9/17 at I think 9 pm on NBC :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Thanks for posting this. I always forget when shows start

    ReplyDelete