Thursday, September 10, 2009

Booking Through Thursday

This is hosted over at Booking through Thursday. The Question this week is... wait for it...


"What’s the most informative book you’ve read recently?"


ohh that's a tough one.. hmm well I would have to say maybe The Hidden Man by David Ellis in some way because the main character is a lawyer so you can kind of get the gist of lawyer talk and stuff like that. That's really the only thing I can think of?

How about you guys? Lemme know in the comment section below!

As always,
That Chick That Reads

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm, haven't read it. This should be a good day for the TBR list for that reason. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm interesting. I agree with Pam think this is going to be a very interesting BTT for all of our TBR piles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all books fiction or otherwise are informative in a sense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read The Hidden Man so I'm adding it to my wishlist. Mine is up here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard very good things about this book. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting choice, sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete