Sunday, September 20, 2009

In My Mailbox #8

This post is inspired by The Story Siren Blog. I was going to do a vlog but i'm not at home sooo these are the novels I can think of, that I got this week.

This is what I got this week.

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvator
The Lost Dog by Michelle de Kretser

For review:
The Postmistress by Sarah Blake

Anyway what about you guys? What was in your mailbox this week? Lemme know in the comment section below.



As always,
That Chick That Reads

14 comments:

  1. Awesome books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books. Have Catching Fire on my list to read. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want Shiver! Enjoy your books and happy reading! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I haven't read Shiver yet, shame on me! But I really want to. Hope you enjoy reading those books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Shiver sounds absolutely amazing. Loved Catching Fire too! Great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wanna read shiver! I hope to enjoy your read this week =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got a bunch of great books, a few of which I have in my TBR pile. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books this week! I really want to read Shiver! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to interview you for my blog. If your interested please email me at princessashley9 AT Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome books! do a vlog! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got Catching Fire earlier today (along with The Hunger Games). Can't wait to read both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really do hope you enjoy Shiva!!!
    I know you'll like Catching Fire! :D

    Lauren/Wondergirl12

    ReplyDelete