Saturday, September 12, 2009

Quote it Sat.

So I was thinking about doing something concerning some favorite book quotes or actually quotes in general. So today I bring you... dun dun dun Quote it Sat. where you give a quote from one of your favorite reads! This week I would like to select... ready for it..

"We'd start slow, the way we always did, because the run, and the game,
could go on for awhile. Maybe even forever.
That was the thing. You just
never knew. Forever was so many different things. It was always changing, it was
what everything was really all about. It was twenty minutes, or a hundred years,
or just this instant, or any instant I wished would last and last. But there was
only one truth about forever that really mattered, and that was this: it was
happening. Right then, as I ran with Wes into that bright sun, and every moment
afterwards. Look, there. Now. Now. Now."
Sarah Dessen (The Truth
About Forever)


This is actually one of my favorite books, or actually, my favorite book evar! This book has some of the best quotes but I wanted to share this one with you. Anyway what about you guys? What's your Quote this Sat?

As always,
That Chick That Reads

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I may just borrow it for my own blog (with credit, of course!) - I keep a journal of favorite book quotes.

    I've never read The Truth About Forever, but it sounds good.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this idea so much that I have already adopted it! I just posted my own first Quote It Saturday, with a link back here at:

    www.bookbybook.blogspot.com

    Thanks for the great idea!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that quote! I could read The Truth About Forever over and over again without feeling bored. I'll join this meme in a sec. Let me just grab a book :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, it's online now! :)

    http://andanythingbookish.blogspot.com/2009/09/quote-it-saturday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great idea!!!! i think i might just borrow it for my own blog too.. and give you credit of couse =)
    btw, i LOVE sarah dessen's books and the truth about forever is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a book related quote at the end of today's posts. I'll try to post another one next Sat.

    Book Dragon's Lair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to tell you that I loved your quote.

    I actually made a post for this, a little late but I'll do better next Saturday!

    have a great week

    ReplyDelete