Saturday, September 19, 2009

Quote it Sat

Ah I loved that a lof of you guys participated last week! Thanks so much! It was very interesting to see your favorite quotes and stuff! Love it! Anyway so this week I thought I would bring you another Dessen Quote:




"It's not that I believe everything happens for a reason, it's just that....I
just think that some things are meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic. It's the
universe's way of providing contrast, you kow? There have to be a few holes in
the road. It's just how life is."

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

I know that this quote is by the same book as last week =P but this is my favorite book so I have quite a few quotes from it that I would like to share. Reason I really like this quote is because what it says is true. It's exactly how I picture everything in the world, how it exist (in my world anyway). Anyway enough about my quote, I want to know about you guys. What was your quote it this sat? Leave me a link in the comment section below.

As always,
That Chick That Reads

2 comments:

  1. I love that quote! :D

    I don't have a quote today; I've only read one book this week, and can't seem to remember any other great quotes :( Sorry! I'll look for one this week. Or try to scrummage through my books today and have it up.

    The Truth About Forever rocks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a recovering perfectionist, I love the quote you picked for this week! I posted my own at Book By Book (www.bookbybook.blogspot.com).

    Thanks -
    Sue

    ReplyDelete