Thursday, September 17, 2009

Share something about you =)

So I feel that we book bloggers either don't have the time or we just haven't shared something unique; well other than the fact that we abs love books! Haha so here's a short glimpse of me =)

My real name is Leslie but my friends call me Les or Lily. I have 3 nephews that I just abs adore and 1 niece that is abs wonderful. I go to college and am planning on majoring in English Lit with a minor in Spanish. In High School, I was a XC runner and it's still considered my first love. My friends are abs amazing, I have 3 best friends which are all guys. I'm so thankful for the bloggerverse because I've found a couple of girls who are abs awesome and that I could def develop a kick butt friendship =)

This little guy is my love. His name is Lucky or as I call him my Luckybear =) I've had him for the last 2 years or so. He's the fattest, most adorable lap cat. We got him at a shelter and as soon as I laid eyes on him, I knew he would be perfect. Although to tell you a very funny story, we thought it was a girl for like a year lmao even when we took him to the vet they didn't even tell us she was a he lol so yeah **feels dumb**

I've actually only been to 3 book signings. Melissa Marr, Lauren Conrad and Rachel Caine. I do have to say this Congrats Melissa for the movie news! So excited WL is awesome! Anyway, haha I've met Rob Pattinson last year before all of this twilight stuff got way out of control. I'm hoping to meet Boys Like Girls at their meet and greet this halloween :D yeah

Anyway guys that's just a little about me. What about you guys? Have any fun pictures or any interesting facts ya wanna share with me? If so leave me a comment in the section below.
As always,
That Chick That Reads

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. I like all the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Now I don't have to just think of you as That Chick That Reads!

    The picture of your nephew is adorable - I also have a 3-year old nephew and a 7-year old niece who are great.

    So, about me...I'm 47, married, with two sons, ages 11 and 15. I still can't believe I'm the mother of a teen. My degree is in chemical engineering, but I now work as a freelance writer - you never know what you'll end up doing! And, of course, I love to read.

    Thanks for telling us about yourself -

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for telling me a little about ya sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :)
    Thank you for the great personal post & the wonderful pictures.
    I am Canadian, a single father with joint custody of my three children.
    I am an as-yet-unpublished author and a voracious reader.
    My two most deeply-held dreams are 1) To be published and 2) To travel extensively.
    :)
    All the best,
    @RKCharron
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete