Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here is my teaser:

"I'm not a member of the police department, remember? Of coarse, you could file charges against me for assault ir calling your phonem but it would be one of those he-said, she said situation." -One Scream Away by Kate Brady


Good read so far =) anyway, lemme know what your teaser for this week is in the comment section below!

As always,
That Chick That Reads

18 comments:

  1. That is certainly a dilemma, isn't it? Good teaser choice.

    Mine is from Sarah Rees Brennan's The Demon's Lexicon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this book. Very scary, and gave me nightmares.
    My can be found at Blood Bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok that teaser is great. Gave me the shivers.
    Here is mine...http://jennifertffq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting teaser, hope it finishes well.
    Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I wonder what he is then if he isn't a police officer.

    My teaser is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser this week! I both love it and hate it when poeple's teasers increase my tbr list each week :) My teaser accompanies a giveaway on my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Based on the title and the teaser this sounds like a novel I would enjoy. :)
    My Teaser is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/tuesday-teaser.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds very creepy. Hmmm...good teaser.
    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting - I'm definitely teased.

    Mine is here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am NOT a scary story person but this is a great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good teaser!!

    here's mine:http://lifeinthethumb.blogspot.com/2009/09/teaser-tuesdaysand-its-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh that one is a little scary and creepy. Is the whole book this way? I bet it keeps you on your toes the whole time you are reading if so.

    Mine is here -> Tuesday Teaser - September 1, 2009

    ReplyDelete
  13. One scream away from what I want to know?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic teaser, One Scream Away looks like great braincandy.

    ReplyDelete