Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here is my teaser:

"You're trembling when you enter the police station with your mother. Sammy's at the police station was all your mother had said, and you'd played dumb" - The Hidden Man by David Ellis

This is soooo good so far! Haven't been hooked to a book like this in forever! Anyway's let me know what your teaser is in the comment section below.

As always,
That Chick That Reads

15 comments:

  1. Sounds Promising. Cant wait to read your review.

    Here's mine
    Page Turners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...definitely some mystery there! The situation sounds a little scary - I suppose this is a thriller? Good teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that tease. mann i need to read this one.


    here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooked hey, well this one is going on my wishlist then. Thanks for sharing.
    Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this book before.


    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm, why are you playing dumb? Great teaser!
    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Very nice choice for a teaser. I am very curious now!

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting teaser - I've seen this book and it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent Teaser! I look forward to learning more.
    Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/tuesday-teaser_07.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was it a good thing or a bad thing to play dumb?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's interesting - sounds like someone's in trouble!

    My teaser is here - it's a scary one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those books that just capture you. They always seem to be finished so quickly though! Great teaser!
    My teaser is at:
    http://booktumbling.wordpress.com/2009/09/08/teaser-tuesday-09-08-09/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh sounds like there is something that someone knows but isn't letting onto it. I'll check back for your review on this one.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete