Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine blog. This weeks WOW comes out September 29th! The Waking: Dreams of the Dead by Thomas Randall.




The Waking: Dreams of the Dead
Book #1
Thomas Randall
September 29th 2009

Kara’s afraid to go to sleep—until the nightmares come when she’s awake . . . . Sixteen-year-old Kara Foster is an outsider in Japan, but is doing her best to fit at the private school where her father is teaching English for the year. Fortunately she’s befriended by Sakura, a fellow outsider struggling to make sense of her sister’s unsolved murder some months ago. No one seems to care about the beautiful girl who was so brutally murdered, and the other students go on as if nothing has happened. Unfortunately, the calm doesn’t last for long. Kara begins to have nightmares, and soon other students in the school turn up dead, viciously attacked by someone . . . or something. Is Sakura getting back at those she thinks are responsible for her sister’s death? Or has her dead sister come back to take revenge for herself?

This first book in a frightening new trilogy will have teens glued the page and scared to go to sleep


So that is what i'm waiting for this lovely Wednesday. What about you guys? What are you waiting for? Lemme know in the comment section below.

As always,
That Chick That Reads

6 comments:

  1. Dreams of the Dead was AWESOME! You are going to love it once you get your hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't posted my WOW yet, lol..I need to, probably will after I finish checking my email. I haven't decided what I really and truly want this week, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this on my TBR list too!! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! I love scary stories and I think this one is gonna be interesting. Definitely waiting on it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear what you think of the book! Have you checked out the website? That, along with the author's book blog tour, officially launched this week!
    http://www.thomasrandall.net
    Let me know if you want to know anything else about the book/the series!

    ReplyDelete