Monday, September 28, 2009

What are you reading? #8

This is hosted over at Jkaye's book blog! Check it out HERE!

This week I finished:
1. The Ancient
2. My Name is Will by Jess Winfield
3. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

4. EyeLeash: A Blog Novel by Jess C Scott


This week I plan to finish:
1. Dancing with Ana by Nicole Barker
2. The Vampire's Seduction by Raven Hart

I actually got 1 more book done this week than I planned so that's pretty awesome! So happy! This week I'm going to try to finish two books not too sure though if I will because this week is my first week at the new job!! **squeels** more money for books!! anyway.. What about you guys? Let me know what your reading in the comment section below.

As always,
That Chick That Reads

10 comments:

  1. The Ancient sounds familiar I shall need to look that one up. Dancing With Ana is in my TBR pile. Have a great week reading.
    Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-are-you-reading-monday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Dancing with Ana and Catching Fire on my list too.

    Have a great week
    Here's my post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about Dancing with Ana. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did Catching Fire the week before -- very good! Congrats on the new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read Catching Fire. You had a great week. Good luck at your new job!

    My What Are You Reading Monday's Post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, Raven Hart's book looks good! How are you liking it or have you not started it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i actually haven't started Raven Hart's book yet =) but will soon hopefully haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leslie, then I will look forward to hearing your thoughts when you do.

    ReplyDelete