Monday, October 19, 2009

IMM #11 & Winner!

This meme is hosted over at Kristi's blog www.thestorysiren.com



books bought:
Peeps by Scott Westerfield
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Audrey Wait by Robin Benway
After by Amy Efaw

Books Mooched:
The Au Pairs by Melissa de la Cruz

For Review:
The Manufactured Identity by Heath Sommer
and the winner is:
Natalie over at Mindful Musings!

Congrats!

Lemme know what book you want to see in the next contest in the comment section below!

As always,
That Chick That Reads

6 comments:

  1. Audrey, Wait is super awesome, read that next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm incredibly excited to read this one!

    I just sent you an e-mail!

    Natalie @ Mindful Musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Truth About Forever, if only Wes were real...

    Awesome books! I really need to read Au Pairs, and After, and Peeps! You've also sparked my interest in The Manufactured Identity,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried sending you an e-mail again. Let me know if you get it!

    Thanks!
    Natalie @ Mindful Musings
    n_monzyk_27@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete