Sunday, October 4, 2009

In My Mailbox #10

Ooooohhhmmmmgeee I got some really awesome books this week! Sooo Excited to share them all with you! Thanks to Kristi over at the Story Siren for hosting this weekly meme! (guys she's awesome you should follow her if you're not) Anyway on to the books... ready for it... you sure? Okie fine here they are!

Books I won from a contest:
1. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead [[Ana over at booknerds]]

I also got a I Read Banned Books button from Miss Remmers!

Thanks guys!

Books I mooched:
1. Summer Boys by Hailey Abbot
2. What if... all the boys wanted you by Liz R. and Sara James

Books I bought:
1. Evernight by Claudia Gray
2. The Rise of the Mammals [[for the little bro]]
3. Demon Princess: Reign or Shine by Michelle Rowen
4. Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabley
5. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
6. The Waking: Dreams of the Dead by Thomas Randal

Soooo flippen excited! I'm soooo happy :D I'm prob going to get a lot of books this week because my birthday is on Wed! :D we'll see

Here's the vlog (it's kind of lagging because I couldn't film it with my camera had to use the laptop):


Anyway so what was in your mailbox? Lemme know in the comment section below.

As always,
That Chick That Reads

11 comments:

  1. Great books! I really loved Evernight.
    I didn't receive much this week :(
    But I did get Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick and Unwind by Neal Shusterman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bunch of books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books. Hope you enjoy all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I loved demon princess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh really great books. I loved Lipstick Apology and Demon Princess. Hope you like them! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, awesome books Leslie! I can't wait to see your thoughts on Lipstick Apology,

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great books this week! i'm reading Dreams of the Dead right now and its really good. enjoy and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Evernight is a really good book. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice selection of books this week! And congrats on your contest wins!

    Loved Blood Promise, and I just picked up Demon Pricess not that long ago.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got some great reading ahead of you!

    You have an award at my blog.

    http://owlforya.blogspot.com/2009/10/won-award.html

    ReplyDelete