Sunday, October 11, 2009

In My Mailbox #11

This meme is brought to you weekly over at Kristi's awesome blog, http://www.thestorysiren.com/!



Books mentioned in this vlog:

Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz

From book signing:
Graciling by Kristin Cashore
Fire by Kristin Cashore
and a copy of Fire by Kristin Cashore for Lauren over at the hear the now and the books =)

so yeah got me some really good reads this week :D Will be posting about the signing later either today or maybe monday =) So what was in your mailbox this week? Lemme know in the comment section below!

As always,
That Chick that Reads

6 comments:

  1. Very awesome books. I loved Hush,Hush and I can't wait to read the rest. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! Fire and Graceling are great! I also really enjoyed Hush, Hush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read Hush, Hush. Ooh, and Fire! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your vlogs!

    Cashore wrote some nice inscriptions :-)

    Hope you love all of your new books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hush Hush and Fire are both books I wanna read!

    Here's mine: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/10/media-monday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mailbox and enjoyed your vlog. Hope you enjoy Hush, Hush; I liked it. I've got Graceling to read and I've been meaning to pick up something by Melissa de la Cruz but haven't got around to it. Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete