Saturday, October 3, 2009

Quote It Sat. #4

This is a weekly meme in which you can quote from anything really. Favorite books, people, just anything that you like! Anyway this week's quote is from... a song called Go by Boys Like Girls



"A little change of the heart, A little light in the dark, A little hope
that you might find your way up out of here.. cause you've been hiding for days,
wasted and wasting away, but I got a little hope that today you'll face your
fears
" -Go by Boys Like Girls


This song is powerful. I chose this particular quote this week because my best friend shipped off yesterday (he's in the Marines) and this song pretty much says to get up and go and take a chance to be strong or you could spend your whole life holding on. I'm sad that he's leaving but I know he has to do this =)

Anyway, what about you guys? What was your quote this sat? Lemme know in the comment section below.

As always,
That Chick That Reads

4 comments:

  1. Great song indeed!

    Here's mine: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/10/quote-it-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep my fingers crossed for him! My best friend starts his training to leave at the end of this month. :(

    My quote is up at Find the Time to Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont have a quote, but i love yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great quote. Mine is from a Marine also but not a happy one.

    Quote

    ReplyDelete