Saturday, October 10, 2009

Quote it Sat #5: Shiver

This is a weekly meme in which you can quote from anything really. Favorite books, people, just anything that you like! Anyway this week's quote is from... Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater


"You're like a song that I heard when I was a little kid but forgot I knew
until I heard it again
" -Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater pg. 208

I posted this quote this week because i'm currently reading this book and omigosh it is one of the most adorable and romantic quotes I have read period! It's kind of like idk.. lol not going to explain it lol

What about you guys? What did you quote this Sat? Lemme know in the comment section below!

As always,
That Chick That Reads

4 comments:

  1. Great quote, very sweet.
    I'm going to try this meme for the first time this week.
    Here's my quote from Alice in Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiver is Amazing! Probably the best book I've read all year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Shiver! It's on my short-list, waiting to be read...soon.

    I posted several quotes from a wonderful memoir, Riding the Bus with My Sister by Rachel Simon, at www.bookbybook.blogspot.com

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Shiver' is the one of the best books EVER!

    ReplyDelete