Saturday, October 24, 2009

Quote it Sat #7 All Time Low


This is a weekly meme in which you can quote from anything really. Favorite books, people, just anything that you like! Anyway this week's quote is from... All Time Low's new album called Too Much.


"Too much of anything is too much. Too much love can be too much. We had too much time, too much us, so we fought like tommorrow was promised. Too much..." -Too Much by All Time Low


I wanted to choose this song this week because it's true. If you have too much oxygen, you can die. If you have too much love, you can suffocate from it; not in the literal sense but you know what I mean. Anyway what about you guys? What are you quoting this sat?


As always,
That Chick That Reads

4 comments:

  1. Good one!

    Here's mine: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/10/quote-it-saturday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. Been there.

    I love this weekly meme. My first one is more nostalgic.

    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good one, Leslie - I think you're absolutely right.

    I posted a couple of quotes from an Anna Quindlen novel at www.bookbybook.blogspot.com

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an award over at my blog!! :)

    http://lostininkreviews.blogspot.com/2009/10/another-award.html

    ReplyDelete