Saturday, October 31, 2009

Quote it Sat #8: on friendship

This is a weekly meme in which you can quote from anything really. Favorite books, people, just anything that you like! Anyway this week's quote is about friendship...

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

I decided to go with this quote this week because just for the past few weeks i've needed my friends more than anything in the world. There were those few that just knew me oh to well and got me back up on my feet without any problem. It's amazing to find a group of people like that. It happens not too often. Anyway, what about you guys? What did you quote this rainy Sat?


As always,

That Chick That Reads

5 comments:

  1. Really good one today!!

    Here's mine: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/10/quote-it-saturday_31.html


    Happy Hallowe'en!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote. True friends are worth keeping close. Not rainy, just chilly here.

    Here’s my Sat Quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you would like to be interviewed on my blog email me at princessashley9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete