Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Teaser Tuesday #10 Tall, Dark and Fangsome

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser this week:

"My two best fanged and fabulous friends, Amy and George, had taken me out for drinks at a place called Darkside, the only secret vampire nightclub in Toronto currently open for business. I'd known Amy for years, since we were both nonvampiric personal assistants- a day job she still held." - Tall, Dark and Fangsome by Michelle Rowen pg. 5

Anyway, What's your teaser this week? Lemme know in the comment section below.

As always,
That Chick That Reads

P.S. any idea's of what book I should giveaway next on the blog? Lemme know in the comment section below!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff with that day job!
    My Teaser is up at The Burton Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I wonder how she holds a day job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad this is fiction, I live near Toronto... lol

    Good teaser!

    Here's mine: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/10/teaser-tuesday_26.html

    ReplyDelete