Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear Baby: What I Love About You by Carol Casey Review

Dear Baby: What I Love about You by Carol Casey
Publisher: DB Publishing
Pub. Date: February 2nd, 2009
Pages: 20
Age Level: Childrens
Obtained: Publisher for review

Sweet rhymes and playful pictures capture the sheer joy of everyday life with baby. Infants and toddlers will love the glowing tropical colors and animated faces. A wonderful first book for baby that gets to the heart of what makes babies so irresistible! A Baby Yearbook at the end of the book makes Dear Baby, What I Love About You! a wonderful keepsake of precious memories.

My Thoughts:

This little book is absolutely too cute! The words are very creative and they match the different illustrations. As I read it, I thought of my two nephews, whom I consider my two boys. I just love these illustrations! They are just too cute! These little words and pictures capture the everyday life with a baby. When I showed it to my youngest nephew it loved all of the pictures and the colors. They mesmerized him because they were just so bright and awesome. It is definitely a must have or even a gift!

Comment Question of the Blog:
What’s your favorite thing to do with your little one? If you don’t have a little one, maybe a sibiling or nephew? Why? Lemme know in the comment section below!

As always,
That Chick That Reads

1 comment:

  1. Cute book!
    We have started reading every night before bed one or two books so now my little boy runs into his room saying "Read!"

    ReplyDelete