Monday, November 2, 2009

In My Mailbox #14

This meme is hosted by the awesome Kristi over at The Story Siren!



Books I bought:
Tempted by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

Books I won from contest:
Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford

Books I Mooched:
Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
What if... You broke all of the rules by Ruckdeshell and James

Books I Recieved for Review:
Invisible Lines by Mary Amato
Life After 187 by Wade J. Halverson
The Silent Gify by Michael Landon & Cindy Kelly

Other non book stuff:
Sweater lol
cool converse
Hot Chelle Rae Cd

Lemme know what you got in your mailbox this week in the comment section below!

As always,
That Chick That Reads

3 comments:

  1. I love you vlogs, you act and look super cute in them lol! I also have an addiction for converse, and if I could afford them all I would have them. You have inspired me to show my written-on ones on my next vlog post, lol. That will totally be dedicated to you, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got tons of books! I'm so happy your excited about How To Say Goodbye In Robot! Happy Reading!

    P.S. I love converse as well! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm late at posting a comment but I haven't been home that much this week. Glad you got Ballad - hope you enjoy it. And Three Days Grace is the best band! :) LOL! Great books this week. Love your blogs.

    ReplyDelete