Sunday, November 8, 2009

In My Mailbox #15

This awesome meme is hosted over at Kristi's blog The Story Siren.



Books Bought:
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Fade Out by Rachel Caine
The Good Ghouls Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner
Kiss Me, Kill Me by Lauren Henderson

Books for Review:
600 Days of Edward by Craig Lancaster
The Cost of Dreams by Gary Stelzer

Other Cool Stuff I got this week:
5th Gen Ipod Nano Purple
A cool syringe looking pen from the book signing

Anyway, what about you guys? What did you get this week? Lemme know in the comment section below!

As always,
That Chick That Reads

8 comments:

  1. Great!! You're going to love Maze Runner is super bad ass!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie :)
    Thanks for sharing. I loved the vid.
    So many great hours of reading!
    Love & Best Wishes,
    Rob
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books this week Leslie...cute Sponge Bob Sheets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been coveting The Maze Runner for awhile now! Looks like you had a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you got some goodies this week! I am gonna have to break down and get The Maze Runner. I been wanting it since it came out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books this week! I really want to read the Maze Runner. I have one of those syringe pens, except mine doesn't say Morganville Vampires on it. Love the Sponge Bob sheets! Enjoy and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete