Monday, November 9, 2009

Rachel Caine Book Signing

So Fade Out, the new instalment of the Morganville series came out this week and so Rachel started her tour here in Dallas or actually Plano. Anyway here are a few pictures:

She was talking about the movie deal she got for the series.
She was reading a passage from Fade Out.
Yummy cupcakes!

Red Velvet Cake! So Pretty!
Fade Out!!




A Bag of blood!! that is tooooo cool!

Anyway, I had a lot of fun! She is honestly one of the coolest authors out there!

4 comments:

  1. totally cool Leslie! Looks like the signing was a blast! I want a pen like the one you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool - you lucky thing! Glad you had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We never have good book signings near me!!

    I left you some bloggy love at my blog:
    www.jennifermorrill.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leslie :)
    *squelches jealousy* I am so happy you were able to attend such a terrific event. Rachel Caine's writing is amazing. As is she. Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed the pictures too.
    All the best,
    RKCharron
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete