Monday, December 21, 2009

IMM!!

In my Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren! Checks her outs guys!



Books I Bought:

Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
Lament by Maggie Stievater
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margeret Stohl

Books Traded:
Sticky Fingers by Nicki Burham

Books for Review:
The Book of Samuel by Eric Rachke
Mia the Magnificent by Eliene Boggess
Orson Scott Card: Authorized Ender Companion by Jake Black

Secret Santa!!!:
An Awesome Card :)
Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
Going too Far by Jennifer Echlos

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Creatures looks great!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books :) I really liked Someone Like Youm and I can't wait to read Beautiful Creatures too! Sticky Fingers looks good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lament is awesome! Same with pretty much any Sarah Dessen book! I can't wait to get my hands on BC to see if the hype is true!

    Have fun reading! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just received my secret santa gift and I agree to the love for Secret Santas! They are the best. I'm glad you received Sticky Fingers safe and sound, I can't wait to get started on Blood Promise. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an award waiting :) Come get it here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books!

    Here's what I got this week! http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-my-mailbox-12-23-09.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Lament and loved the read. I hope you do as well. Enjoy those Secret Santa books! :)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete