Monday, March 15, 2010

Claudia Gray Book Signing

So last week I got to go to the Claudia Gray Book Signing down here in Austin :) I got there a tad bit late… yeah Goodreads said the event started at 7 but really it was six so I got there right before she started signing books.. but the event was kind of fun so i’ll share some pictures!

DSCN0949 DSCN0950 DSCN0951 DSCN0952

Comment Question of the Blog:

Have you guys gone to any fun book signings lately? Lemme know in the comment section below!

As always,

That Chick That Reads

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun time :)

    A: I almost went to a book signing of both Becca Fitzpatrick and Lisa McMann, but unfouruntely I went to San Francisco, which I loved, the weekend they were to be close by. So no, I have never been to one! I can't even believe it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Rachel Caine's signing here in Houston for her latest book in the Morganville series "Fade Out". This was my first time ever going to an author signing and it was really great. She was so nice and really funny. After all our questions were answered she passed out some Morganville freebies like pens and bracelets. It was pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to a multi-author signing here in Tampa, the other day. :( Several romance authors turned out to sign their latest novels (Susan Kearney, C.L. Wilson, Kathy Carmichael and more....). Sadly not many people showed up. But it gave me those that did a little more time with the local authors; so that was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete