Monday, March 8, 2010

Who wants some Dark Divine Nail Polish!?

Dark Divine Still Life Nisa & Rebecca over at Goodman Media was so awesome to send me 4 bottles of Dark Divine Nail Polish and wants me to give them away to you! There are several ways to win!

First off, you MUST be a follower in order to be able to sign up! (+1 if your a new follower and +2 for old)

Second, you can do one of two things; you can write a post on your blog about forgiveness (+5) or tell me about a time that was really difficult to forgive someone (+2) in the comment section below.

Those are the main requirements!

To earn extra entries:

+1 Commenting on my review of Dark Divine HERE

+1 follow my twitter: @thatchickreads8 (Leave me your @name)

+1 comment on any of my reviews HERE

+1 become my friend on Goodreads HERE

+2 For tweeting it :) Make sure you leave me the http address

A winner will be chosen at random on March 15, 2010. Make sure to leave your email address in the comment section below or if you don’t feel comfortable doing that email me: leslie-lv at hotmail dot com.

Good Luck!

As always,

That Chick That Reads

3 comments:

  1. +2 old follower!! I love nail polish!!

    freda.mans[at]sympatico.ca

    +1 follow twitter; @fredalicious

    +1 Goodreads friend.

    +2 tweet; http://twitter.com/fredalicious/status/10229898432

    ReplyDelete
  2. +2- Old follower

    +1- Following on Twitter

    +1-Goodreads friend

    +2-It was really difficult to forgive my husband when he came home with a brand new puppy without discussing it with me first.

    findjessyhere at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. +2 old follower

    +2 So one thing which was really hard for me to forgive was I was roommates with this girl at school, we were good friends. Well, I started dating this guy and she got mad at me for it because I was never around and was in the room at weird hours. So her and another of my friends started talking smack about me, they took my stuff out of my dresser and hung it around the room. It was really really bad. I'd never had anyone be that outright mean to me. Eventually, after I moved out and things had cooled for a couple months, I forgave them.

    +1 commenting on review of The Dark Divine
    +1 following you on twitter (@booksandwine)
    +1 goodreads friends
    +2 tweeted: http://twitter.com/booksandwine/statuses/10286384939

    goodbooksandgoodwine@gmail.com

    It totals up to 9 entries if my counting is correct!

    ReplyDelete