Thursday, June 24, 2010

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead Review

spiritbound Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead         
Publisher: Penguin/Razorbill
Pub. Date: May 18th, 2010 
Pages:  489
Age Level: Young Adult    
Obtained: Bought

Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong…
After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri’s birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir’s—and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can’t wait for their real lives beyond the Academy’s iron gates to begin. But Rose’s heart still aches for Dimitri, and he's out there, somewhere.
She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and she knows in her heart that he is hunting her. And if Rose won't join him, he won't rest until he's silenced her...forever.

My Thoughts:

*Spoilers from books 1-4* Can I just say that this book is uuuhmazing! Mead really went out of her way to make this book the best one in the series so far! I honestly didn’t know what to expect. I mean Dimitri, our beloved hot dhampire turned strigoli is still out there ready to kill her! There’s really nothing I can’t say about this one without really spoiling it for you guys but it’s really one of Mead’s best work! It’s slow at first but picks up and just goes 1000 miles per hour! We get to see more of the other minor characters from the previous 4 books, which is something that I have to say I enjoyed the most from the book. Mead definitely steps it up with this one and I seriously can not wait for the last book in the series coming out Dec 14, which is funny because that’s my due date! Anyway this book is a must read! I give this novel 5 out of 5 paws!

5_paws_thumb[1] Comment Question of the Blog:

Who’s your favorite VA character? Why? Lemme know in the comment section below!

As always,

That Chick That Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment