Monday, July 26, 2010

ITS A GIRL!

So I know I have been just a tad bit absent from the blog.. If you didn’t already know well I’m pregnant and so this has been a pretty rough one :) but on the good note we’re almost halfway there at 20 weeks!! So I wanted to share with all of you our future little button:

Daniela!

gender2 profile2 thumbsucking

Hopefully the blog will be up and running by next week with a brand new giveaway and lots more!!! Stay tuned!

As always,

That Chick That Reads & Baby Daniela!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Leslie! Great name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, i love your posts!! Would you like to participate in my Bookish Ninja blog thingy? I'm here to personally invite you.

    http://imabookishninja.blogspot.com/2010/08/overview.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award! Come check it out here:
    http://elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com/2010/08/one-lovely-blog-award.html :D

    ReplyDelete