Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Season of Eden by J.M. Warwick

aseasonofedenA Season of Eden by J.M. Warwick 
Publisher: Grove Creek Publishing
Pub. Date: October 20th 2008
Pages: 248
Age Level: Young Adult    
Obtained: Bought for Nook  

He's my teacher. I shouldn't be alone with him. But I can't help that he's irresistible.
I let the door silently close at my back. He stared at me, and a taut quiet stretched between us. "I like hearing you play," I said, moving toward him. He turned, in sync with my slow approach. He looked up at me but didn't say anything. I rested my clammy hand on the cold, slick body of the baby grand. "May I?" The muscles in his throat shifted, then he swallowed. "Eden." My knees weakened, like a soft tickling kiss had just been blown against the backs of them. "Is it okay?" I asked. His gaze held mine like two hands joined. He understood what I was really asking. "Let me stay," I said. "Please." "You're going to get me in trouble," he said.

My Thoughts:

I was on my way to Tennessee to go see my best friend and I just had to get a couple of books for the plane ride and was very extremely happy to know that it was offered on the Nook! I didn’t think twice to get it because I honestly love this author! This book is to die for! It has everything that you can totally ask for! It’s sexy and smart. The writing is beautiful and paints a very colorful picture of Eden’s mind. It has unforgettable characters, all of whom have their very distinguishable characteristics. I especially loved Mr. Christian! He’s four years older than Eden, even though technically she is of age, and it just seems so wrong but so right you know? I just loved the interactions between both of the characters! It was something that I can totally see happening somewhere at some time. Anyway def a must read. Warwick excels in this teacher-student forbidden romance! Giving it a 4.5 out of 5 paws!

4_5paws_thumb[1]Comment Question of the Blog:

Did you ever have a crush on a teacher at school? Why or why not? Lemme know in the comment section below!

As always.

That Chick That Reads

1 comment: