Monday, October 3, 2011

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead Review

bloodlinesBloodlines by Richelle Mead
Publisher: Razorbill
Pub. Date: August 23rd 2011
Pages: 421
Age Level: Young Adult
Obtained: Bought

When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California. But at their new school, the drama is only just beginning.
Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Bloodlines explores all the friendship, romance, battles and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive - this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone's out for blood.

My Thoughts:

I loved Vampire Academy. I loved Rose and was so sad when it ended but when I heard about the new series that was in the works I got excited until I heard that it was going to be from Sydney’s point of view. I started it and just couldn’t get into it at first but after the third chapter it quickly picked up and just couldn’t imagine it being in any other perspective except Sydney’s. There’s action, romance (sort of), and a lot of our favorite character’s from the VA series make an occasional stop to say hello in this one. Adrian lovers will def enjoy this book! I looove Dimitri and plan to name one of my future boy after him but Adrian he’s just a whole thing! A lot of this book is just too awesome. I wouldn’t read it unless you’ve finished VA because it will, one: ruin the series for you and two: probably help with some of the stuff that’s in this book. There was a lot of stuff that surprised me and I can’t believe how it ended. I literately jumped up and yelled no way! I can’t wait for The Golden Lily! I give this one 4 out of 5 paws.

4_paws_thumb[1]Comment Question of the Blog:

Were you excited to see Adrian and the gang in this series? Lemme know in the comment section below!

As always,
That Chick That Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment