Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz Reviews

bloodyvalentineBloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz
Publisher: Hyperion
Pub. Date: December 28th 2010
Pages: 160
Age Level: Young Adult
Obtained: Bought

Vampires have powers beyond human comprehension: strength that defies logic, speed that cannot be captured on film, the ability to shapeshift and more. But in matters of the heart, no one, not even the strikingly beautiful and outrageously wealthy Blue Bloods, has total control. In Bloody Valentine, bestselling author Melissa de la Cruz offers readers a new story about the love lives of their favorite vamps - the passion and heartache, the hope and devastation, the lust and longing. Combined with all the glitz, glamour, and mystery fans have come to expect, this is sure to be another huge hit in the Blue Bloods series.
Also, witness the bonding of Jack and Schuyler.

My Thoughts:

This is def my number 2 favorite book in the series! My favorite part to read has to be about Alegra and Bendix. I wanted to skip ahead and keeping reading about them because it was just so new and so very awesome to get a glimpse of Skylar's parents. It was just so sweet and cute and I was ready for their story. I love that Cruz would choose this book to do that. She had Skylar’s and Mimi’s pov in the present but then she goes into the past with Skylar’s parents. It was def different and just totally awesome. I can’t go on with how awesome this book really was. It’s short and it seems like you just want to continue in the story but it was sweet and something that I truly devoured very quickly. I just wish there was more of Skylar’s parents, but it’s maybe because there was too much cuteness in them. I loved it! I give this one 4 out of 5 paws.

4_paws_thumb[1]Comment Question of the Blog:

What character do you want to hear from next in Cruz’ Blue Bloods books? Lemme know in the comment section below!

As always,
That Chick That Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment