Thursday, March 1, 2012

Everlasting by Alyson Noel Review

everlastingEverlasting by Alyson Noel
Publisher: St. Martin’s Griffin
Pub. Date: June 7th 2011
Pages: 320
Age Level: Young Adult
Obtained: Bought

Everlasting is the sixth and final installment of the epic love story that has enchanted readers across the world. Ever and Damen have spent centuries facing down bitter rivals, jealous friends and their own worst fears-all in the hope of being together forever. Now in Everlasting, their destiny is finally within reach.
Will they be united-or torn apart forever? Readers will finally discover the truth in this anxiously awaited conclusion!

My Thoughts:

Ok this one is def my favorite book out of the series. I read this one pretty quickly. It was everything I hoped that the series would be. Every answer I wanted to know since the beginning of the series was answered through out the book. Noel did an amazing job of answering those questions with such detail that it just amazed me. Damien continues to be my favorite character of the series. The twins were also so awesome! The finale was just so great! I’m still in shock by it! I hate that it’s finally over but I have to say that It just left me so satisfied. I can’t wait to read more of Noel’s stuff! I give this one 4 out of 5 paws.

4_paws_thumb[1]Comment Question of the blog:

If you’ve read the book, did you like the ending? If not, are you excited to read it? lemme know in the comment section below!

As always,
That Chick That Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment