Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Book Challenge: Let's Build a Rainbow

When we moved back to Fort Campbell before my husband got back from deployment, I decided to do something totally different with my bookshelves. Epic Reads posted a picture of different books and just showed us the spine of them rearranged into just one color. So then I thought, what better way to make them different by making a multi colored bookshelf right?

So here's a quick picture of some three of my bookshelves. I wanted them very colorful and it looks great!
 
Now on to what this blog is really about. Since I colored coordinated my books, I wanted to do a book challenge that went along with that theme. So I want do a book challenge that will allow me to read a book a week that has the colors from top to bottom in order. So here's my list:
 
 
 
1. Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner (Black)
2. Illuminate by Aimee Agresti (Gray)
3. Bitter End by Jennifer Brown (Brown)
4.The Ivy by Lauren Kunze (White)
5.Switched by Amanda Hocking (Red)
6. Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards (Orange)
7. You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith (Yellow)
8. Bloom by Elizabeth Scott (Green)
9. To Catch a Prince by Gillian McKnight (Blue) 
10. The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott (Purple)
11. Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway (Pink)
 
I'll link my reviews to each title after they're posted. If anyone wants to participate, post a link to the blog page that highlights your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment